Here's just a few pictures from this past week. We spent a few days with my cousin Emily, and her family, who are on vacation at Capo Beach. Can I just say that I love living here, b/c people actually vacation here and then I'm not so lonely. It was so fun being with her and she even introduced Taylor to a new thing - caffeine. Yikes. I'll have to keep her away or she'll become like me and Jay and won't be able to get enough! She couldn't stop licking her lips and grabbing the can out of her hands.


And then I finally got Taylor's hair to go into pig tails. Apparently I could have done it sooner, but she's such a little squirmer when I try to do her hair, so I waited until it wouldn't be such a struggle. I could just die over her sweet face.




So, no pictures but the rest of the week we had a fun night out for my birthday yesterday at Macaroni Grill and baby swapped with the Mullen's so we could get a night away. Thanks Jenn and Kurt's! Wee needed it. So, that's my week in pictures. So far.
12 comments:
She DOES have the sweetest little face. She is adorable. I love her little pigtails! I can't wait to have a girl and do that kind of stuff. Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a great day!
Her hair is adorable! Hope you had a happy b-day!
She's adorable. I haven't seen the "Shaw" girls in a long time. How fun that you got to see Emily.
Glad you had a night out for your birthday!
I am dying over those pics of Taylor with pigtails! Sooo cute!
I'm sure you get this a lot but she is so cute and her clothes are adorable.She makes me want to have little girl.
Loving the pigtails and of course we'll watch little tay anytime, she is so fun!
So cute. You are a lucky girl that you live somewhere that people actually want to visit. I'm really hoping we can meet up in Seattle. I'm dying to see Tay (and you and Jay of course).
Happy birthday, Katie!! I'm so glad you got a night out with Jay... Loove the pigtails... seriously, Taylor is the cutest thing ever. oh, check my blog... home from camp! so much fun... on to the second half of the trip.. Idaho!!
I love Taylor's piggies- too cute! Happy belated B-day! I'm glad you were able to get away for a fun night!
that third one up is so darling.
Katie....will you please email me your address? lindsaygriffeth@yahoo.com
Thanks!
What precious pig tails. Don't you love dressing up your little girl?
Post a Comment