Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Katie squared

I had one of my very best friends here this last weekend, katie amoia. We've been great friends since jr. high and I just love being with her and picking up right where we left off. She was in town for a friends bridal shower and we were lucky enough to have her stay with us for the rest of the weekend. We mainly just ate and talked but it was definitely fun. Hopefully she'll be back soon. She's a California girl at heart!El Torito Grill with no luck of having Taylor look at the camera or Nacho (our server) take a decent picture! Sheez.Spectrum shopping with a mini photo shoot :)

Taylor lovin' herself some Golden Spoon. She'd eat that all day if we let her.And lastly...on the way to the airport, getting in some good last laughs from aunt Katie.

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

How fun for you and Katie! I haven't seen her since your baby shower over a year ago! You both look great. There's nothing better than a visit from a great friend.

kristenlucy said...

katie...your hair is gorgeous. i love it long!!

Kimball said...

Different EL Torito than the one in Choluteca?

Chrissy said...

Yes! We have Nacho every time we go there. He needs help in the photo department I must say. We love walking around the spectrum! That is a good outing.

Kathy said...

Fun for you! It's always great to have good friends around!