Well we finally had our Wicked night! For Jay's "end of busy season" party, his team on Deloitte took everyone up to L.A. where we had dinner and saw Wicked. I'm obsessed - and so is Jay. I think it might be one of our favorites of all time. I loved the story and we had such a fun night out. We had to be really creative with finding babysitters since we were gone for almost 10 hours! Yikes. luckily, all was well and Taylor is fine. I seriously want to see it again. I, of course, bought the soundtrack on itunes soon after I got home and have already listened to it once. Probably a little bit overboard since we just went last night! Anyway, I'm a sucker for musicals and plays. I just love it. Probably b/c I can't sing and have no musical ability so I live vicariously through them - oh, and I'm not really the "theatre" type - you know the kind. But I do love their work! So moral of the story - everyone needs to go. You'll love it! (sorry for the only picture of the night -and totally fuzzy)

13 comments:
How fun! I've been wanting to see that. My mom and sister went and they raved about it.
I must say it is one of my favorites too! We saw it when it was at the Performing Arts Center and we have tickets to see it again in August! I am so excited and I just love the music. I am the same, I listened to it non stop after I saw it.
How fun! I've been wanting to see it too.
We saw it in New York & I absolutely loved it, too. It is by far one of my favorites! I really want Wes to see it now so somehow I'll have to go again. :)
Glad you had a fun night with Jay!
If you remember my Wicked post, you know how obsessed I am as well. It is the best play ever. I listened to the soundtrack for months before we even saw it. My friends were getting annoyed because I kept saying, "That's not how Glinda sounds on the CD!" The L.A. performance was awesome. I heard the cast was almost as good as the Broadway cast. I want to go again!!
Hey Katie-
Thanks for checking out our blog! Your little girl is so cute! I am glad to see you are doing well, sounds like you had fun in LA! I want to go there!!!
Jealous!! Wicked is here right now and I'm hoping to get lottery tickets, we'll see if that happens. My family went Sat. night and loved it.
Hi Katie! I got to see Wicked on Saturday and I LOVED it as well. I was so amused by Glenda-she is hillarious-and man, those people can sing! I think I'm like you and live through these talented people, what I would give to sing at all.
"It's Glenda, the ga is silent."
Well, since you don't have a new post up for Taylor's B-day I'm going to have to tell her Happy Birthday on your Wicked post. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!
Love, Emma Hart
I blame Kurt for the fuzzy picture ... next time I'll be taking the pictures! Fun night though :")
Katie, I can't wait to see more pictures of your new house (and a new update.) Hope you have a great 5th year anniversary on Thursday.
We miss you guys ... are you still in Vegas? :")
Kate,
I won't go into detail here, but when I see you this week ask me about my Whicked story. I saw it when I went to New York a few months ago. It is a great story. I loved the play also. Big Fan. Emily Harris
Post a Comment