Meeting for lunch pics...
And of course some pictures saying bye to Uncle Joel. So fun to have him here. Taylor just loved him!

So...now my mom is here and I'm sure there with be pictures to post of that as well, and then I'll probably go through another blogging slump of not much new happening. We'll see. We miss our family already and it was so fun to have everyone here all week. And Taylor is definitely getting use to all the attention she gets. That's what happens when you're the only grandchild, and the only girl in many years on Jay's side! So fun though.
17 comments:
Can your blog get any cuter???!??? Now how did you do that???? I used some cute paper from that website, but Mark wasn't too "keen" on it, so I switched to the plain colors, but I want to do my own "title"... anyway, gonna try and play around with it. So fun to see you and Tay and have lunch! We have to go again soon, have fun with your Mom... shop, shop, shop!!
This is the cutest blog ever. Now I know why you're my favorite child.
Mom
katie, This is your best blog ever. From your favorite sister...Brooke
Katie, This is your best blog ever. From your favorite sister Jessie
Wow Katie, I love your blog! You did such a great job! ;) Cute pics of you, Jay, and Taylor. You really do look great- what's your secret? Have fun with your mom.
Thanks Suzanne...Doesn't it look great. Who knew I had such good friends to help me out? ha! Thanks girly!
Can she get any cuter? I love the ponytail too and I love the picture of grandma Julie with her. They look exactly like each other. I love your new look on your blog. Is that ribbon that has been stamped on? Really cool.
Visitors are the best, especially when it's family! It sure looks like you all had such a great time. I die over Taylor and those cheeks. She is such a cutie pie, I love it. Your blog looks great, so professional!
Wow Katie you have made it to favorite child and beat Brooke out. Very impressive! Hey I tried to fix my blog and I updated some pics. Its at smithfamilysix.blogspot.com and you can see what you think. Sorry had to change the name. Also, I hope you are still considering my offer. You know what I mean. Love you. Oh and by the way Taylor is so stinking cute. I want to squish her cheeks!
Taylor keeps getting cuter.... and I love the new remodel of a blog!
Cute hair! Doesn't it make having a girl fun? She's darling.
hey katie! i randomly found your blog..i can't believe how big taylor is..she's darling!! this is kristen gardineer by the way :) anyway, it's good to get a little update on you guys..any trips to vegas planned any time soon? (our blog is thegardineers.blogspot.com) your blog is so cute! i am having a really hard time figuring out this whole thing..any tips? mike says to say hi to jay!!
I figured out some new tricks with the blog so let me know if you want me to change it or do anything different.
Those cheeks are to die for! She couldn't get any cuter
So Katie, what's up with your friends copying my Share Eat Enjoy blog name? J/K
I can't believe how chubby her cheeks are...I love em'. I am so jealous that you have family coming to see you all the time. Have fun with your mom this week.
What a cute little girl those cheeks are so cute! I can't believe you are a mom, how cute and she's almost one how crazy. Now that I am a total computer jock i'll have to stay updated with your blog. For now you can just email me. EJ
Post a Comment