Tuesday, April 24, 2007
For Jess
I had to post this picture of Taylor in the matching outfit for Chloe. Too bad she's in her car seat...but you get the idea.
And all is well in our house again since Jay came home from the hospital on Saturday afternoon. Seriously the weirdest thing ever that happened. Who knew things you eat can get stuck in your intenstines! He went back to work on Monday (crazy man) and has been taking it easy the last few days. The weather is suppose to warm up here this week so maybe I can get some good pictures in from this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Katie,
Taylor is sooo cute! I want to see her in person. I hope Jay is feeling better. Jess told me about everything..crazy, but I'm glad he's out now. Take care, Starr
Love the matching purple jellies. Brings back memories from childhood. So cute! I'm glad Jay is feeling better. That's so crazy.
Holy Cow! She looks so much older in those pictures. When are you coming to Utah next? I want to see you guys so bad.
I am so glad to hear Jay is doing better. Taylor looks so cute, how old is she now?
She turns 1 on May 17th! And Suzanne...I think we'll be in Utah sometime at the end of June/beg of July. She is so old! I can't believe I have a 1 year old!
She is such a pretty little girl. I love the outfit and am glad I could entertain you on my blog. That's my goal! Nice weather here we come.
Hi Katie! This is Jessica Wood from the College Park ward. I was excited to find you guys on here! Your little Taylor is SO CUTE! GLad everything is going better for your husband. We have a blog, jessnmatt.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!!!!
lauren has the same outfit too, except her pants are orange :)
My brother in law Tripp had the same thing happen to him in November. He all of a sudden got really sick one day and Ali rushed him to the emergency room and sure enough, it was diverticulitis. It took a while for him to feel back to normal and now he's doing well....but he's definitely more conscious of what he eats. Sorry Jay had to go through that!
Post a Comment