It wasn't until this weekend that she started to have some fun with it and laugh while she pushed it. I will post more pics later. Basically we've just been hanging out with some friends, Jay's been working a little bit later than usual and he is growing a beard. Yes, I said beard. I will obviously post pictures later, he looks like the brawny man. I keep telling him all he needs is a good flannel shirt from the early 90's. I just wanted to get a post in and let everyone know what's happening in the Monson home. Some exciting news we've gotten is that my mom is coming next week for 4 days - Yeah! I am so excited to have some company during the day since Jay gets home so late, we are going to Wicked in a few months in L.A. (which I am so excited for, if you remember my 100 things - I do love musicals), and Jay's parents are coming for Easter for an entire week which will be so much fun and my sister Brooke and her family are coming in June! I'm finally starting to get some company around here. I love it. I'll leave you with some pictures of Taylor's new bows we bought this weekend. Her hair is getting so long, I love it! And are you kidding me with that face at the bottom? She's was over me taking any more pictures apparently.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Not much new
Well it's Tuesday morning and Taylor is still asleep! i can't even handle it. It's almost 8:30, which is really late for her, but it's gloomy outside so she must be taking it all in. The sad thing is that I can't sleep in! I've been up for over an hour, taken a shower, cleaned the bedroom and put away the laundry. How sad is that. I thought I'd get a quick blog in since I haven't had much time, but things haven't been too exciting around here. Taylor has started to walk with her push toys and is really proud of herself. It makes her look so big to us. She gets a very serious face though, as you can tell from the pictures. 


It wasn't until this weekend that she started to have some fun with it and laugh while she pushed it. I will post more pics later. Basically we've just been hanging out with some friends, Jay's been working a little bit later than usual and he is growing a beard. Yes, I said beard. I will obviously post pictures later, he looks like the brawny man. I keep telling him all he needs is a good flannel shirt from the early 90's. I just wanted to get a post in and let everyone know what's happening in the Monson home. Some exciting news we've gotten is that my mom is coming next week for 4 days - Yeah! I am so excited to have some company during the day since Jay gets home so late, we are going to Wicked in a few months in L.A. (which I am so excited for, if you remember my 100 things - I do love musicals), and Jay's parents are coming for Easter for an entire week which will be so much fun and my sister Brooke and her family are coming in June! I'm finally starting to get some company around here. I love it. I'll leave you with some pictures of Taylor's new bows we bought this weekend. Her hair is getting so long, I love it! And are you kidding me with that face at the bottom? She's was over me taking any more pictures apparently.

It wasn't until this weekend that she started to have some fun with it and laugh while she pushed it. I will post more pics later. Basically we've just been hanging out with some friends, Jay's been working a little bit later than usual and he is growing a beard. Yes, I said beard. I will obviously post pictures later, he looks like the brawny man. I keep telling him all he needs is a good flannel shirt from the early 90's. I just wanted to get a post in and let everyone know what's happening in the Monson home. Some exciting news we've gotten is that my mom is coming next week for 4 days - Yeah! I am so excited to have some company during the day since Jay gets home so late, we are going to Wicked in a few months in L.A. (which I am so excited for, if you remember my 100 things - I do love musicals), and Jay's parents are coming for Easter for an entire week which will be so much fun and my sister Brooke and her family are coming in June! I'm finally starting to get some company around here. I love it. I'll leave you with some pictures of Taylor's new bows we bought this weekend. Her hair is getting so long, I love it! And are you kidding me with that face at the bottom? She's was over me taking any more pictures apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay...a post...you are alive! She seriously is so stinkin cute! I cant believe how big she is. We cant wait to see you all in just a few weeks when we are down!
I love the flower bows! She is adorable! Tax season must be a busy time for Jay. Please come to music class. I was bored yesterday. I had no one to talk to while Trent ran around throwing tantrums. Ha ha!
I love that Taylor Mae. Too bad she didn't want anything to do with me today!! Paco and Chico always get all the attention!
She is getting so big! So she is walking on her own now? Wow!
Post a Comment