Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Get comfy

These were of Taylor's nap earlier today. As you can see...it took her a while to fall asleep, but when she did, she must have just passed out! Please notice the foot sticking through the crib slat. How can that be comfy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it about them sleeping on their bumpers. I'm guessing that Emma notices that I use a pillow and she's trying to do the same. I can't tell you how many times I've gone in and she's in some awkward position with her head on her bumper. I love our kids!

Emily said...

That picture totally cracks me up! She's just getting a head start on her dancing career. Have fun with all your visitors!

Heidi J said...

This is the cutest picture! And I love her crib sheet set....very cute!

Robyn said...

That is the cutest baby bedding I've ever seen.