Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gerber kisses

We discovered a new trick this weekend - kisses! If I put a little Gerber bite on the tip of my lips Taylor takes with her mouth - not hands. Too funny. She thinks it's pretty funny when I put a toy or anything in my mouth and let her take it. She'll do this little grunt laugh while going in for the food. it's too funny. Maybe a little gross for some of you, but I don't mind. Maybe one day I won't have to trick her into giving me a kiss :)


And these last 2 are just b/c she's cute and she makes us laugh.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I can't even stand how cute she is. She is such a happy little girl. We had to put Trent in a big carseat when he was about 7 months. I hated having him backwards, but it goes by fast and then you get to turn her around! We actually cheated and turned him around at 11 months. They say you're supposed to wait until 12 months because of their neck strength but...you've seen Trent's head and neck. We thought he was ready. Ha! Maybe I'll see you on Monday if Trent stays awake for music class. He's been taking early naps.

Anonymous said...

How funny, Emma just started giving kisses the other day too. Luckily we don't have to bribe her with food. Taylor is lookin so cute!

Kathy said...

I just love her smile!

nicole said...

That is adorable. She could not be any cuter Katie!

sarah marie. said...

she really is so darling. and i love seeing you in some pictures.

Shauna Brown said...

So cute and the weather, do you really want to make me jealous??? The forward car seat is great, except Jaden had the hardest time falling asleep. It took a few trips and now he's fine. Slobbery kisses are the best!! Especially with a treat for Mom- yum!!

Heidi J said...

I can't get over how cute Taylor is! I love it. Also, I'm so jealous about your weather oh and your power and heat and water...I can't believe we live here!