Friday, January 12, 2007

Glad as glad can be

That's the first thing that came to mind tonight...I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as glad can be...you know the rest. Well, Jay made it home tonight just 10 minutes before bedtime and Taylor got so excited. She b-lined it over to him and he sat down and just kept saying hi in her face and she was spazing! Laughing, clapping, smiling, you name it. She knows who her daddy is, and apparently misses him while he's gone. It was pretty cute. Jay plopped on down in his work clothes and I hurried and snatched up the camera. I'm so excited tomorrow is Saturday, I can't even express it. 2 days of seeing Jay more than an hour a night, and getting a little help lugging Taylor up and down our 10 flights of stairs! Why did we get the 3rd floor apartment again???

1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

these are so cute. i'm so scared my husband will always be gone and i'll go crazy at home with the kids. that is if i ever get married.