Saturday, December 02, 2006

New Toys






I just keep on going with these new posts....anyway, we finally got Taylor a whole bunch of new toys b/c she's all over the place and into everything in our place. We bought her an exersaucer that has been a life saver to us, a new high chair and Baby Einstein movie. She's so active and crawls everywhere. We have to keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't seriously injure herself! She's sitting in front of our Christmas tree in this pic, we put it up pretty early this year b/c I wanted an optimal amount of time to enjoy it before we head out for Utah. I also posted this cute picture of the white bow for Brooke - I love it, and for those of you who are wondering she does sell them - just a little plug for you girl! I also put a picture of our new toy...our MAC. I'm already obsessed, as I think I said earlier. What would we have done without Andrew to help us figure out everything?! Another plug for someone! We've been playing on it all day. Merry Christmas to us!

7 comments:

Emily said...

That bow is adroable. The exersaucer is amazing I must say. Katie used to spend forever in it and would even fall asleep in it on occasion.

Kathy said...

I love Taylor's headband!

Anonymous said...

Fun new posts!
Katie, looks like you have had a side career as a bridesmaid lately! :) Congrats on the new toy, and Jay, Happy belated Birthday!! :)

sarah marie. said...

you're going to love the new imac..especially for blogging.

David and Noelle said...

Katie...It is Noelle (Lau)!!!! I haven't talked to you in forever, but I still keep in touch with Suzanne and she told me to contact you through this blog. Taylor is SO cute. I am thinking that between Taylor and Emma Jon is going to have to have some really cute "girlfriends" one day. :) Email me when you have the chance...noellelau@gmail.com #(808)372-9651. I would love your address so we can send you a Christmas card.
Take care!
Love,
Noelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate...did you check out mom's new blog. Holy cow she is becoming quite the techie! I thought I would say hello here because I am to lazy to email you. I will talk to you soon.
Love you
Jessie

Anonymous said...

Jay,
Or should I say Taylor's dad. Your wife hacked into my computer (with my permission) and she wrote that sweet entry. I guess if you have a problem with it you should ask my twin. (ha ha) You know you are loved and I will forever call you by your REAL name. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Jessie