Such a great day...on the 30th our friends Katie Lark and Steve Hoffman got married. It was beautiful of course, and kind of a break for Jay and I, since nana and grandpa Lee watched Taylor all day for us while we were at the temple, getting my hair and makeup done, and the reception. The wedding was in Newport and I was 1 of 11, (yes I said 11) bridesmaids. We even danced the night away and had such a great time together. P.S. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to put comments next to the exact picture, so just follow the words to the side and they match the pictures in the order of the words. Sorry...give me some more time.

Jay gettin' down on the dance floor...quite a shocker to me and many others-I loved it!

Nicci, Sarah and me dancing away-bloggers!

Nicci, Suzanne, Brooke and me taking a dance break. Brooke was such a tropper to be there with 4 week old Sawyer.

The beautiful bride and me the night before at the dinner

Mrs. Katie Hoffman and myself before the party started, getting a few quick shots in.


Cute Ashly 7 months pregnant and myself trying to think of something to do before the reception, so we took a few fun shots!

All the Bridesmaids...except Stephanie, she didn't make it in the shot quite on time.
4 comments:
What a cool wedding dress.
Katie looked beautiful at her wedding and I love the bridesmaids dresses, very cute! Looks like a fun weekend. Did Brooke just have a baby?
Kathy-
yeah, Brooke and Tyson had a baby boy 4 weeks ago and she came up by herself with the baby b/c Tyson couldn't get work off. She did great. I was still recovering!
love the new posts..keep them coming.
Post a Comment