Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas came early







Since we are going to Utah and Vegas for Christmas I did most of my shopping early and even had it wrapped and under the tree for a few days. Since Taylor just couldn't resist attacking those presents on a daily basis I had Jay open his gifts early. We did our own little Christmas and Taylor loved all the paper and the boxes. She obviously cheered up from earlier this week and had a good time helping unwrap. The other pictures are of us at Fashion Island in Newport, next to the most unbelievable tree. It was 115 feet tall, and they cut it down and reassemble it after transfering it to the mall. It's a tradition there, but being new to California I didn't know about it. It was quite a sight though, and we snapped a few family photos.

5 comments:

nicole said...

How cute is your family?? I can not get over how darling Taylor is, I am really hoping to see her sweet face in person come this holdiay season, so lets plan ahead!

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie Katie Katie

I soooo feel your pain. Imagine, all of my children were like that except Carter. Oh the joys of motherhood. It makes the good days seem so wonderful. Its a good thing she is so darn cute. Love you,
Jess

Shauna Brown said...

Great pictures!! Isn't Fashion Island the BEST at Christmas! I really love the pic of Taylor crying- priceless. How's the Mac?? Doug and I have been debating to get one. We go to the Apple store and play with it all the time. Give me your insight!

Emily said...

I can't believe that Christmas tree. It's enormous. Taylor is such a doll! I love all the bows you have for her.

nicole said...

We just got your christmas card ... so cute! Thank you! We love having your family up in our house!