Monday, November 20, 2006

Do Re Mi



Jay's mom...nana, as she is called, bought Taylor this new little piano that arrived today. She loves it, and it's a pretty nifty toy if I do say so myself. Taylor just loves music, obviously another one of her dad's traits she has inherited. I'm starting to wonder if any of my genetics came through?! We got home from Las Vegas yesterday and it's wonderful to be home. California has definitely begun to feel like home to me. Taylor is outgrowing it pretty fast now, especially with her new accomplishment of crawling. It's more of an army crawl or scoot, but she still manages to move across the room very quickly and get herself into everything. I'm missing my mom's house right about now and all the wide open spaces she had to move around. We can't believe she's already 6 months old, time really has flown by. It's true that once they start moving, it feels like they do something new every day.


This is one of Taylor "singing". She is quite loud and sounds more like some type of dinosaur to Jay and I. We've even started calling her a little velociraptor. For those of you who've known me my whole life, you will enjoy this post - I know that probably from my obsession with dinosaurs when I was younger. :) We think it sounds pretty funny though, and she makes that noise whenever there's music!

4 comments:

nicole said...

Katie, I am dying over how cute Taylor is! She is darling. We can't wait to see her!! Don't worry, no one really knows we have a blog yet, but I was so excited to see you guys on here. Are you Home for Thanksgiving? We are, so we want to see you guys and meet baby Taylor if you're around! Talk to you soon.

Shauna Brown said...

Talented little Jay-Ray. Love the pics and love the blog!

Kathy said...

I love all your sweet baby pics! Thanks so much for all your kind words. Being a mom is tough, but you make it look like it gets fun!

Emily said...

She's adorable! Starting the piano lessons early I see. I love that she loves music.