Friday, October 13, 2006

Costume Time



I know it's a little early, but we went out and got Taylor a costume for Halloween. We had to try it on her b/c it was so darn cute! It's a catapillar in case you couldn't tell. She thought it was pretty funny when we put it on her, which surprised us b/c it doesn't have any leg holes and she's a big kicker. Taylor has become so active we're not sure if it's a good thing or not. We turn around for a minute and the next thing we know she's rolled 4 or 5 times and ended up under our coffee table or in our tv cubbies. She's so inquisitive and will grab anything you put in front of her. She really is such a joy to us, she's almost 27 inches and about 16.5 pounds. The pediatrician tells us she's basically off the charts, about the size of a 6 or 7 month old. It's hillarious. She also had her first taste of baby food...sweet potatoes. She definitely was not fond of them. We've also tried squash but found that we have to mix it with cereal or else it's going to be spit right out! I thought she'd love it, but we were wrong. We'll have to work on the food aspect of life for now. I also put in this picture of her with her blanky. She has to have her green blanket wherever she goes. She buries her face in it and goes right to sleep...it's been one of the best gifts we received thanks to Dan and Nicole. This was just a little journal entry for the month, I won't write this much very often, but I thought I'd give an update on life for us. Besides Taylor our life is normal - Jay's working hard and I'm with Taylor. Life is good for us and we have lots of blessings to be grateful for.

No comments: